Returns & Exchanges
Keating Machine, Inc. wants you to shop with confidence. We will accept returns within 30 days from the date of your invoice. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Personalized, custom-made, special order and used parts cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned. Exchanges for a different size, color, or configuration will not be a problem as long the above criteria has been met. You will be responsible for any shipping charges associated with the return. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of your invoice. Should you have any questions please feel free to call our sales department at (865) 269-4643.
How do I return an item?
If you need to return an item please E-mail or call our sales Department at (865) 269-4643 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A RMA number is necessary to accompany all item(s) upon return. When you call we will need the invoice number of the items you wish to return and the reason for return. Any parts received without an RMA number will be refused.
- Shipping & delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Keating Machine, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged during shipping.
- If you paid via credit card, the refund will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please allow 2 to 3 business days after your refund is processed on your credit card for your balance to reflect the credit.
- If you paid using PayPal, your credit will be refunded back to PayPal.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund check.
- Some returns may be given in-store credit only, without possibility of any refund.
Ship Returns to:
Keating Machine, Inc.
279 JD Yarnell Industrial PKWY
Clinton, TN 37716
What if my order was damaged in shipment?
Most items that are shipped from Keating Machine, Inc. are in new and unused condition. Special care is taken to protect your items during shipment. Our boxes are amply sized to contain your items and enough packaging material to ensure they are well-protected.
If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call Keating Machine, Inc. sales department immediately at (865) 269-4643. We will contact the carrier and file a damage claim. Keating Machine, Inc. will arrange for the carrier to pick up the damaged package. Do not install or use the item. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time Keating Machine, Inc. will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. Occasionally, these situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving these types of issues.
What if the wrong item was sent?
Please call our sales department immediately at (865) 269-4643 regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to know about any inaccuracies within 5 business days of receiving your order. This allows us to solve your problem as quickly as possible and helps us to maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure to check your entire order before calling. Inspect in between packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any items shipped by mistake at the fault of Keating Machine, Inc.
You placed your order online or on the phone using an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted:
- Call us at (865) 269-4643 and let us know the invoice number and part number(s) in question.
- Keating Machine, Inc.will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until we receive them and there is a delivery confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging. Personalized, custom-made, special order and used parts cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned. No returns on parts that have been installed.
- We will exchange or issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We will not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of Keating Machine, Inc.